#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that empowers organizations like Wildwood Park for the Arts to continue our charitable, nonprofit work throughout the coming year.
When you give on Tuesday, a matching pledge from a donor in central Arkansas actually doubles your donation!
Your donation to Wildwood helps to:
- Provide WAMA scholarships to youth like Amelia, Samuel and Melanie, who otherwise would not have the chance to study music & the arts with world-class professionals
- Keep the Park’s botanical gardens thriving for the community to enjoy free-of-charge
- Create great festivals and performances – e.g. the LANTERNS! Festival, house concerts, and statewide educational tours – enjoyed annually by tens of thousands of people of all ages
- Showcase amazing Arkansas talent through Art in the Park visual arts exhibitions
- Enrich the students who study key subjects with Wildwood’s corps of teaching artists in public school classrooms.
In 2015, more than 700,000 people in 71 countries donated almost $117 million to support great causes. The average donation was $107.
No donation is too little – remember, every dollar donated will be matched.
Questions? Contact Mary Bea at (501) 821.7275, ext. 262, or email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your help!